The Orangery, Clarke Hall and The Town and County Halls. Image 2/42

First Previous Next Last  
Click to See Next Image

The Orangery, complete with columns and large windows. The ideal place to while away the hours for the Milnes and Gaskell families during the 1700 and 1800's. The Orangery was presented to the Westgate Chapel by Daniel Gaskell and the building was used for educational and recreational purposes for approx. 100 years