The Orangery, Clarke Hall and The Town and County Halls. Image 3/42

First Previous Next Last  
Click to See Next Image

Pemberton House built around the 1750's, whose garden was the Orangery. The house has been in the hands of the Pemberton Milnes and Gaskell families, but a later occupant described the buildings a "rich in plasterwork and carvings, in the style of Gibbons".