A grade II* listed building. There has been a building on this
site since the 1400's, but the present listed building was being
constructed during the 17th century.
Queen Mary during her 1936 visit to Wakefied visited Clarke
Hall while staying at harewood House. The house is now an
educational centre but is open to the public on certain days.